We have been closed since 19th December and following the latest announcement we are hoping to reopen in April.
Until the date is confirmed or nearer the time, we will then be able to open our books again. We will be rescheduling appointments from December onwards first and then we will be able to offer appointments to new clients.
If you would like to be add you to the list of people to contact when we are in a position to book you in please email us.
if you have purchased a voucher and this is due to expire you will need to contact the voucher provider directly as they might be able to offer you an extension or refund - if you need help doing please email us but this is down to the voucher provider and their own T&C's
Please take the time to look over the below changes that have been made to Whitening Smile and how this will affect you whilst at the clinic.
Following the reopening of Whitening Smile we have had to put some changes into place to follow the government guidance.
Please read below the changes and terms and condition and take some time to familiarise yourself with the staying safe outside your home link below from gov.uk
As from 24th September the NHS Test and Trace app was released. We are asking all our customers to download and check in using our QR code when you come into the studio.
Below is a link to the website for more information and the links you need – if you haven’t already got the app, please download using the link below before your appointment and have it ready to scan our code. If you do not want to participate, please let us know when you arrive so we can make a note on your file.
Coronavirus regulations for cleaning of teeth.
These regulations are set by the General Dental Council and the Oral Health Organisation.
In line with the current regulations there will be a slight change to the service we offer in the preparation of your teeth for teeth whitening, the slight change in process will not affect the results you will achieve.
Our usual practice is to provide a light clean and polish prior to the teeth whitening gel being applied. As the Corona Virus regulations do not permit cleaning or polishing by brush as this causes airborne particles of saliva from the mouth, the dentist will use a mouthwash solution and the minimal removal of tartar and plaque by hand if needed.
Booking / Amending Appointments:
· Booking and amendments of appointments at Whitening Smile is to be done via the clinic’s email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via telephone once we reopen (01732 469700) only.
· You have been given your appointment date and time as above. You must arrive promptly to this appointment. Failure to do so or not letting us know you are running late may result in your appointment being rebooked.
· Cancelling and moving of appointments still requires at least 48 hours’ notice. This is to be done via telephone during our opening times (Wednesday to Saturday 9.30 – 5.30) or email outside of our opening times .
· If you have had or do develop any symptoms of COVID-19 and or have been in contact with anyone who has had COVID- 19 you will need to contact us as soon as possible to discuss.
· Arrive promptly for your appointment you will be required to wait outside until your appointment time. Appointments are staggered so we do not anticipate a queue but for any reason there is please keeping the 2m distance rule if others are also waiting for any reason.
· As per Government guidelines all clients should wear a face mask or equivalent into the clinic. Failure to do so will result in your appointment being cancelled.
· Please ensure your mask is on before approaching the clinic doors. The doors will be locked so please wait to be let in.
· Please arrive for your appointment alone, there is no reception area and we can only accommodate our staff and one client at any one time. This includes anyone with back to back appointments with a friend, relative or spouse.
· Once inside the clinic please keep your mask on until the dentist instructs you to remove it. Use hand sanitiser straight away and approach the reception desk to fill in your consent form.
· Toilets are unfortunately unavailable.
· Card payments would be preferred. If cash payments, we would ask you to bring exact amounts. We will ask you to count the money for us and place it into a sealed envelope. Unfortunately change can not be given.
If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact Sharn who will be more than happy to answer your questions.
Look forward to seeing you soon
Love, Whitening Smile